United-Kingdom flag

3

Down down deeper and down

Fat loss continues! Down another 1.7% since the last reading with no overall weight loss. So I'm at 12.6% from 14.3% (and overall down from above 20% from March). :D

Keep going everyone!

1

The Best Answer

United-States flag

Way to go! I'm only down about 4 lbs (just finishing up my second week) but I was down a whole percentage point in body fat when I checked a few days ago! We'll see how it looks after this Bachelorette weekend in Vegas. . .I've already got grapefruit juice in my suitcase!

Like this post? Share it!

Join the 4 Hour Body Superhumans!

Join our community and be a part of the superhuman revolution!

Stats

answers

1

votes

3

people

2

Advertisement

2 Followers